Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
thanhhai2247

thanhhai2247

added note.

For some reason i couldn't edit my post so i'm posting in this reply.

EFT-SMGs-and-Pistols-Pack(Prerelease). This is the DL link to the currently finished but not yet finalized pack. I still need feedbacks and some final optimizations. The pack is still being improved but is mostly ready for testing. All contents in the compressed file should be extracted into your mod folder. Cleaning game data through the game launcher is advised so backup your save files. I'm active on Guppy's modding server, Discord username:  .m14szettairyouiki, mostly in #closer_ex's everything house so find me there or just DM me to give me some feedbacks. Any help, especially xml stuffs and gun sounds is very much appreciated !!. Edit: Video above is outdated since more guns and attachments have been added.

For some reason i couldn't edit my post so i'm posting in this reply.

EFT-SMGs-and-Pistols-Pack(Prerelease). This is the DL link to the currently finished but not yet finalized pack. I still need feedbacks and some final optimizations. The pack is still being improved but is mostly ready for testing. All contents in the compressed file should be extracted into your mod folder. Cleaning game data through the game launcher is advised so backup your save files. I'm active on Guppy's modding server, Discord username:  .m14szettairyouiki, mostly in #closer_ex's everything house so find me there or just DM me to give me some feedbacks. Any help, especially xml stuffs and gun sounds is very much appreciated !!.