Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roughtymes

Roughtymes

Adding body of text

Was able to catch some of your streams and enjoying the mod so far.  Like the difficulty and simplicity.  Having an issue though.  My game doesn't go past day 16.  Tried a couple times with the same result.  It's like groundhog day over here!  I am playing it though the mod launcher if that makes a difference.  Any idea of what could be the issue?  Thanks!spacer.png

Roughtymes

Roughtymes

Adding body of text

Was able to catch some of your streams and enjoying the mod so far.  Like the difficulty and simplicity.  Having an issue though.  My game doesn't go past day 16.  Tried a couple times with the same result.  It's like groundhog day over here!  I am playing it though the mod launcher if that makes a difference.  Any idea of what could be the issue?  Thanks!spacer.png

Roughtymes

Roughtymes

Adding body of text

Roughtymes

Roughtymes

Adding body of text

Was able to catch some of your streams and enjoying the mod so far.  Like the difficulty and simplicity.  Having an issues though.  My game doesn't go past day 16.  Tried a couple times with the same result.  It's like groundhog day over here!  I am playing it though the mod launcher if that makes a difference.  Any idea of what could be the issue?  Thanks!spacer.png