Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordSoth01

LordSoth01

5 hours ago, onovbuton said:

then the options should be there to tailer ...they are not....and with the release of 1.0 the the problem has got even worse....the fat pimps have taken my money three times for their game and they continue not to listen to what players have to say.... 1.0 id the death of 7d2d sandbox and the intro of mainstream lame catering... 

yeh cheers dude... i loaded 1.0 and it was too broke for me to play so i went back to 21  which is now broken as well lol.... but 21 is still better than 1.0 till the problems are fixed... will check out that mod..  

-dont know why you fanboys keep sticking up like this so much.... when investing in a pre release game they are taking my money to build their  game... i have purchased three copies of the game over the years and i have every right to @%$# and moan as much as i @%$#n god damm like.... how about you just learn to deal with opinions that dont match  you own and stfu unless you have something helpful to say.... and cancelling the quest does not remove all the sprites... i mean do you even play this game

There are options.
You also have the option to mod it. Plenty out there. 
You have the option to use those and tailor it to your liking...

Not sure why you are whining and trying to force your way on everyone.
The money spent on this game is some of the best money I've ever spent and have enjoyed every bit of it.
You say you have over 5,000 hours spent playing... sounds like money well spent to me.

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

4 hours ago, onovbuton said:

then the options should be there to tailer ...they are not....and with the release of 1.0 the the problem has got even worse....the fat pimps have taken my money three times for their game and they continue not to listen to what players have to say.... 1.0 id the death of 7d2d sandbox and the intro of mainstream lame catering... 

yeh cheers dude... i loaded 1.0 and it was too broke for me to play so i went back to 21  which is now broken as well lol.... but 21 is still better than 1.0 till the problems are fixed... will check out that mod..  

-dont know why you fanboys keep sticking up like this so much.... when investing in a pre release game they are taking my money to build their  game... i have purchased three copies of the game over the years and i have every right to @%$# and moan as much as i @%$#n god damm like.... how about you just learn to deal with opinions that dont match  you own and stfu unless you have something helpful to say.... and cancelling the quest does not remove all the sprites... i mean do you even play this game

There are options.
You also have the option to mod it. Plenty out there. 
You have the option to use those and tailor it to your liking...

Not sure why you are whining and trying to force your way on everyone.
The money spent on this game is some of the best money I've ever spend and have enjoyed every bit of it.
You say you have over 5,000 hours spent playing... sound like money well spent to me.