Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
rah2644

rah2644

added question

Dang, I just like the desert best for home base.  Sightlines, open feel and whatnot, but don't want to screw myself on looting endgame so thanks.  Just dont like building my base in wasteland or traveling >2km for each top level quest.  Keep trying to make random gen maps, but its so not random lol.  Same percentages get you same map every time.  Figure if I can get one with a desert city or two close to a large wasteland city could work well I guess.

Basically wanting the building to be 4-5skull, and +1 or 2

*so a T6 quest in wasteland will be harder and better loot than a t6 quest in desert?  Those are my endgame usually

rah2644

rah2644

Dang, I just like the desert best for home base.  Sightlines, open feel and whatnot, but don't want to screw myself on looting endgame so thanks.  Just dont like building my base in wasteland or traveling >2km for each top level quest.  Keep trying to make random gen maps, but its so not random lol.  Same percentages get you same map every time.  Figure if I can get one with a desert city or two close to a large wasteland city could work well I guess.

Basically wanting the building to be 4-5skull, and +1 or 2