Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

2 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Im not really interested in bloodmoons, I'm more interested in some of the changes 

Like the nurse being able to heal zombies, Hawaii being able to blow up like a bomb

How the hunting rifle fires 5 rounds....... and load 1 bullet.....

I think those changes would be cool like maybe the hazmat or mutated zombies could heal zombies.  

And the Hawaiian could be the gasser again and be a moble bomb for base destruction 

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. More special enemies/gameplay elements would definitely be a plus.

I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? Which would add some caution when exploring pois. You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, at least from what I can tell, could be wrong. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.

User

User

Im not really interested in bloodmoons, I'm more interested in some of the changes 

Like the nurse being able to heal zombies, Hawaii being able to blow up like a bomb

I think those changes would be cool like maybe the hazmat or mutated zombies could heal zombies.  

And the Hawaiian could be the gasser again and be a moble bomb for base destruction 

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. More special enemies/gameplay elements would definitely be a plus.

I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, at least from what I can tell, could be wrong. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.

User

User

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. Not sure how I feel about the nurse healing, but more special enemies/gameplay elements would definitely be a plus.

I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, at least from what I can tell, could be wrong. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.

User

User

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. Not sure how I feel about the nurse healing, but more special enemies/gameplay elements would definitely be a plus.

I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, as opposed to balancing significant threats, the horde, resources, and gameplay. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.

User

User

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. Not sure how I feel about the nurse healing, but more special enemies/gameplay elements would definitely be a boon.

I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, as opposed to balancing significant threats, the horde, resources, and gameplay. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.

User

User

Yeah, its kind of a neat idea. I personally am curious why they added the mutated zombie, since we already have an acid spitting archetype, and they dont really do anything other then do some radiation damage, and the demolisher isn't super unique either since cops already exploded. Variety is good, so its nice we have them but these things make me think of more unique possibilities, my mind immediately goes to l4d2's zombie subclasses. Imagine a zombie that can displace you and bring you into dangerous situations like the smoker, or a zombie/screamer that if you disturb, summons a horde? You could even use it to your advantage in a tricky situation, adding some fun gameplay complexity as opposed to just shooting. As it stands,  I think the tier 5 pois are kind of meh is because the whole challenge is purely due to absurd numbers of zombies, as opposed to balancing significant threats, the horde, resources, and gameplay. Hopefully they learn something from Blood Moons, even though they're in more of an advisory role from what I can tell. It also really tanks performance in the high tier pois, to facillitate the sheer amount of zombies.