Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

2 hours ago, Laz Man said:

We have had plans for zombies with special abilities in the base game for a while now, its just other things have been given higher priorities.  Hopefully some of those special abilities still come to fruition at some point.  We will see how things come together once bandits are introduced as that will allow us to create different experiences, especially the ranged bandits. 😎

Thanks for the reply!

That's great. Apologies for all the critical posts recently. I guess I keep having these random ideas about potential additions. I think l4d2 would be a good game to look for sucessful archetypes/concepts that function well in mp. I think about the game's potential, and I get a bunch of ideas, espescially for some of the gameplay, since I see big potential for the evolution/development of the game 😀

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, I'm really not a fan of them- but that's just me. Dynamic spawning in cities or at random locations would be cool. I think I'm the only one who thinks they should purely be a random/natural spawn. 😅

User

User

We have had plans for zombies with special abilities in the base game for a while now, its just other things have been given higher priorities.  Hopefully some of those special abilities still come to fruition at some point.  We will see how things come together once bandits are introduced as that will allow us to create different experiences, especially the ranged bandits. 😎

Thanks for the reply!

That's great. Apologies for all the critical posts recently. I guess I keep having these random ideas about potential additions. I think l4d2 would be a good game to look for sucessful archetypes/concepts that function well in mp. I think about the game's potential, and I get a bunch of ideas, espescially for some of the gameplay 😀

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, I'm really not a fan of them- but that's just me. Dynamic spawning in cities or at random locations would be cool. I think I'm the only one who thinks they should purely be a random/natural spawn. 😅

User

User

Thanks for the reply!

That's great. Apologies for all the critical posts recently. I guess I keep having these random ideas about potential additions. I think l4d2 would be a good game to look for sucessful archetypes/concepts that function well in mp. I think about the game's potential, and I get a bunch of ideas, espescially for some of the gameplay 😀

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, I'm really not a fan of them- but that's just me. Dynamic spawning in cities or at night would be cool. I think I'm the only one who thinks they should purely be a random/natural spawn. 😅

User

User

Thanks for the reply!

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, I'm really not a fan of them- but that's just me. I'm not sure how much I like triggers/garunteed encounters in certain spots. Dynamic spawning in cities or at night would be cool.

User

User

Thanks for the reply!

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, but that's just me. I'm not sure how much I like triggers/garunteed encounters in certain spots. Dynamic spawning in cities or at night would be cool.

User

User

Thanks for the reply!

That's great. Apologies for all the critical posts recently. I guess I keep having these random ideas about potential additions. I think l4d2 would be a good game to look for sucessful archetypes/concepts that function well in mp. I think about the game's potential, and I get a bunch of ideas, espescially to improve some of the gameplay 😀

I'm personally hoping the bandits aren't super scripted with triggers and such, but that's just me. I'm not sure how much I like triggers/garunteed encounters in certain spots. Dynamic spawning in cities or at night would be cool.

User

User

Thanks for the reply!

That's great. Apologies for all the critical posts recently. I guess I keep having these random ideas about potential additions. I think l4d2 would be a good game to look for sucessful archetypes. I think about the game's potential, and I get a bunch of ideas, espescially to improve some of the gameplay 😀