Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Natcoso9955

Natcoso9955

On 9/6/2024 at 9:41 PM, TheCptn said:

I think their may be an issue somewhere not allowing the mod to work on server hosting sites, if thats even possible. Did all the steps correct and it keeps failing right as it about to initialise the world. Also had same issue trying to join a random person server aswell. Have no trouble running a single player world or having friends join that way. Just seems to be an issue around the server 

I can't comment on server hosting sites, but I have recently setup a server and have it being played on with friends.

Honestly the bit that was the hardest for me to find was the GameWorld setting, everything else was normal, extract mod to mods folder, extract map to mods folder, and then from client side we are all just using the mod launcher.

I do have an issue with this mod though, the slot lock doesn't seem to work for myself or my friends playing on the server. You click the button, and the UI doesn't change and show the locks allowing for slot locking, I'm wondering if this is an issue with the change from first x slots locked to the new individual slot lock stuff.

Happy to provide any logs (server or client) although nothing comes up on client side when clicking the button.

Natcoso9955

Natcoso9955

I think their may be an issue somewhere not allowing the mod to work on server hosting sites, if thats even possible. Did all the steps correct and it keeps failing right as it about to initialise the world. Also had same issue trying to join a random person server aswell. Have no trouble running a single player world or having friends join that way. Just seems to be an issue around the server 

I can't comment on server hosting sites, but I have recently setup a server and have it being played on with friends.

Honestly the bit that was the hardest for me to find was the GameWorld setting, everything else was normal, extract mod to mods folder, extract map to mods folder, and then from client side we are all just using the mod launcher.

Natcoso9955

Natcoso9955

I do have an issue with this mod though, the slot lock doesn't seem to work for myself or my friends playing on the server. You click the button, and the UI doesn't change and show the locks allowing for slot locking, I'm wondering if this is an issue with the change from first x slots locked to the new individual slot lock stuff.

Happy to provide any logs (server or client) although nothing comes up on client side when clicking the button.