Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LuvShiramine

LuvShiramine

On 4/28/2024 at 12:05 PM, Vaeliorin said:

This would enforce even more the looting playstyle.  As someone who, prior to A21, wouldn't hardly do any looting after day 14 or so (maybe 1 POI every 3 days at most), I would hate this.  I already have to spend more time looting than I want to.  Putting stuff in high tier POIs only is a problem too, as I don't like T5 POIs.  They're long and not sufficiently rewarding for the effort.  I find them dull and tedious.

Also, I usually don't even have Wasteland in my map, because it's just wasted space to me, as I never want to go there.  It's just too ugly.  The only time I ever willingly go to the wasteland is if I'm going zombie bear hunting because I need more rotten flesh for farm plots.

Basically, your ideas would take even more choice of playstyle away from the player, and TFP have already done enough of that in the last few alphas.

Don't you already never have to loot ?? the looting play style is dead, do a few poi with traders and do a few other quests and you're done by day 20... magazines have made this worse though... they ACTUALLY force looting 

but you have to understand this is a scavenging based apocalypse survival game, what did you expect ? stuff to pop out of thin air ? 90% of this game is progression and looting so idk what you mean by "looting play style" exactly as thats basically the entire game 

LuvShiramine

LuvShiramine

On 4/28/2024 at 12:05 PM, Vaeliorin said:

This would enforce even more the looting playstyle.  As someone who, prior to A21, wouldn't hardly do any looting after day 14 or so (maybe 1 POI every 3 days at most), I would hate this.  I already have to spend more time looting than I want to.  Putting stuff in high tier POIs only is a problem too, as I don't like T5 POIs.  They're long and not sufficiently rewarding for the effort.  I find them dull and tedious.

Also, I usually don't even have Wasteland in my map, because it's just wasted space to me, as I never want to go there.  It's just too ugly.  The only time I ever willingly go to the wasteland is if I'm going zombie bear hunting because I need more rotten flesh for farm plots.

Basically, your ideas would take even more choice of playstyle away from the player, and TFP have already done enough of that in the last few alphas.

Don't you already never have to loot ?? the looting play style is dead, do a few poi with traders and do a few other quests and you're done by day 20... magazines have made this worse though... they ACTUALLY force looting 

but you have to understand this is a scavenging based apocalypse survival game, what did you expect ?