Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZuluBtw

ZuluBtw

etc

13 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

What is your game difficulty setting?  Scavenger doubles player damage while Adventurer is 150%.  Nomad would be just a simple 100% of player damage.

What is your game difficulty setting?  Scavenger doubles player damage while Adventurer is 150%.  Nomad would be just a simple 100% of player damage.

the world im testing things in is set to Adventurer (default), but I am probably going to change it to nomad or warrior when I do a real game.

the difficulty setting boosting player damage makes sense, thank you - I find it strange they didnt reflect that in the item/weapon numbers

12 hours ago, FranticDan said:

All damage using "perc_add" adds to the base damage. Lets say the base dmg is 50, and your weapon is Q6, this adds 50% base dmg, so now its 75. This buff you mention adds "1", which would total 125. The buff adds 100% of the base damage.

does the quality not reflect in the stat numbers? I thought it did.. I was using a level 3 steel club

another poster replied here saying that it could be the difficulty settings, due to the game apparently boosting your damage the lower difficulty the game is, which I had no idea existed - its also possible, since I am playing on default settings (Adventurer)

--------------------------------------------------
thank you both for replying! I will test the difficulty settings in a bit here, as thats probably why the damage seems off.

ZuluBtw

ZuluBtw

the world im testing things in is set to Adventurer (default), but I am probably going to change it to nomad or warrior when I do a real game.

the difficulty setting boosting player damage makes sense, thank you - I find it strange they didnt reflect that in the item/weapon numbers

12 hours ago, FranticDan said:

All damage using "perc_add" adds to the base damage. Lets say the base dmg is 50, and your weapon is Q6, this adds 50% base dmg, so now its 75. This buff you mention adds "1", which would total 125. The buff adds 100% of the base damage.

does the quality not reflect in the stat numbers? I thought it did.. I was using a level 3 steel club

another poster replied here saying that it could be the difficulty settings, due to the game apparently boosting your damage the lower difficulty the game is, which I had no idea existed - its also possible, since I am playing on default settings (Adventurer)