Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FramFramson

FramFramson

23 hours ago, Riamus said:

I would be fine if they just stood around and maybe had some generic things to say when you clicked on them.  Just to give a feeling of a world with people living in it even if they don't want to put in a lot of work into NPCs.

Yeah, absolutely. Hell, even if they're not free-roaming, just put a couple guards in say Joel's, Bob's, or Jen's compounds.

FramFramson

FramFramson

I would be fine if they just stood around and maybe had some generic things to say when you clicked on them.  Just to give a feeling of a world with people living in it even if they don't want to put in a lot of work into NPCs.

Yeah, absolutely. hell, even if they're not free-roaming, just put a couple guards in say Bob or Jen's compounds.

FramFramson

FramFramson

Yeah, absolutely.

Yeah, absolutely. hell, even if they're not free-roaming, just put a couple guards in say Bob or Jen's compounds.