Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

I'm thinking that the new games should all have their own threads, and that each such thead will be in another place, so the "Images and Videos" will be the likely spot for each games threads.  Keep in mind, this project is only about running through a Hoard night or two, so will not be getting to day 21 most likely.  Just trying to work out my favorite way of doing things, sharing the pics, and finishing up in time for the next game to start on Sunday.

Making a new thread for each game will also help folks to be able to keep track of ongoing developments, both with respect to gameplay improvements and thread writing.

Trying to rush this, but better I just cover this as best I can, day 4...

day three 8.jpg

day three 9.jpg

day three 10.jpg

I got to level 26 doing home improvements whilr waiting for the trader to reopen, so I could turn in a quest.  He closed right as I was returning at dusk, so had to do something while waiting.  Had some dead body knocking at my door!

Day 5...

day five 1.jpg

Got to level 31, and had a small group come by for a visit.

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

I'm thinking that the new games should all have their own threads, and that each such thead will be in another place, so the "Images and Videos" will be the likely spot for each games threads.  Keep in mind, this project is only about running through a Hoard night or two, so will not be getting to day 21 most likely.  Just trying to work out my favorite way of doing things, sharing the pics, and finishing up in time for the next game to start on Sunday.

Making a new thread for each game will also help folks to be able to keep track of ongoing developments, both with respect to gameplay improvements and thread writing.

day three 8.jpg

day three 9.jpg

day three 10.jpg

I got to level 26 doing home improvements whilr waiting for the trader to reopen, so I could turn in a quest.  He closed right as I was returning at dusk, so had to do something while waiting.  Had some dead body knocking at my door!

Day 5...

day five 1.jpg

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

day three 8.jpg

day three 9.jpg

day three 10.jpg