Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

On 4/25/2024 at 9:02 AM, Gamida said:

Not sure how many game days you are in but I see you are still using level one tools. I am wondering if you might be progressing too fast as you are level 14 already.

And gamestage 18. Might new players not get some fairly high zombies their first horde night.

If not mistaken zombies are tied to gamestage now and not the day for hordes.

Date:  April 27th, 2024. 0449 hours.
I'm not sure about a lot of things.

I had a 2nd stroke on good Friday, so recovering from that is taking a toll, mostly I can talk without slurring my speech. 

For one thing, I only recently learned that the supposed limit of level 1,000 might only apply to the folks characters on the cheater servers (which is where I spent the first day or three of my 7dtd career, for lack of knowing any better) and this might mean my 22x level guy is much closer to being capped then I thought, if what I am now being told is true about level progression stopping at 300.

Anyway, my plan is for a new game each sunday.  I recently played with one of my friends in a game he setup, and he had left the settings at a 60 minute day, and by the time I tried to join him, attempting the Intellect/Charisma build, we were past game day 80, and I only survived the next days Blood Moon by running away as fast and as far as my little digital dude could manage.  It didn't work out well, so I can surely agree that having folks join me in game a week or two in will not be a good thing if that shared game is any indicator.

So, for as long as this project lasts, I'll be making a brand new game every sunday, and playing just up to and through a Hoard night or two, and then the next Sunday doing it all again.

2nd day 1.jpg

So, after I got to this stage, in my first test run of this concept game, a few thing happened.  Zombies came a calling, and I foolishly opened the door, thinking it was just a single zombie (My sound for the game is glitched, and every thing is super quiet---no matter what settings I try to set), and Once the pack of Zombies were in the downstairs level of my starter base, I lead them around away from the door, so I could take the fight outside, and not trash what little I had done.  After disposing of the pack, I came back in and played some more, and then Got hit up for a game by a friend, and stopped playing this game for what I thought was going to be a couple hours.

Fate had a different plan for my playing time, as I ended up too sick to play for some time, and only this very early morning am I feeling up to doing some forum postings and some game playing.

Here are some images of where this game got to, before my friend and my health stopped me cold...

day three 1.jpg

day three 2.jpg

day three 3.jpg

day three 4.jpg

day three 5.jpg

After dealing with thirst and Hunger, I went upstairs and took a look around.  I have to apologise for the poor lighting in these last two Images, but I don't know of any way to fix this.  Anyway, looking out at the roof, my land claim boundaries, and my planted hedge, I think I can claim some small progress.  Looking north, we cannot really see anything due to the lighting effects.

day three 6.jpg

Day three 7.jpg

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

Not sure how many game days you are in but I see you are still using level one tools. I am wondering if you might be progressing too fast as you are level 14 already.

And gamestage 18. Might new players not get some fairly high zombies their first horde night.

I had a 2nd stroke on good Friday, so recovering from that is taking a toll, mostly I can talk without slurring my speech. 

For one thing, I only recently learned that the supposed limit of level 1,000 might only apply to the folks characters on the cheater servers (which is where I spent the first day or three of my 7dtd career, for lack of knowing any better) and this might mean my 22x level guy is much closer to being capped then I thought, if what I am now being told is true about level progression stopping at 300.

Anyway, my plan is for a new game each sunday.  I recently played with one of my friends in a game he setup, and he had left the settings at a 60 minute day, and by the time I tried to join him, attempting the Intellect/Charisma build, we were past game day 80, and I only survived the next days Blood Moon by running away as fast and as far as my little digital dude could manage.  It didn't work out well, so I can surely agree that having folks join me in game a week or two in will not be a good thing if that shared game is any indicator.

So, for as long as this project lasts, I'll be making a brand new game every sunday, and playing just up to and through a Hoard night or two, and then the next Sunday doing it all again.

2nd day 1.jpg

So, after I got to this stage, in my first test run of this concept game, a few thing happened.  Zombies came a calling, and I foolishly opened the door, thinking it was just a single zombie (My sound for the game is glitched, and every thing is super quiet---no matter what settings I try to set), and Once the pack of Zombies were in the downstairs level of my starter base, I lead them around away from the door, so I could take the fight outside, and not trash what little I had done.  After disposing of the pack, I came back in and played some more, and then Got hit up for a game by a friend, and stopped playing this game for what I thought was going to be a couple hours.

Fate had a different plan for my playing time, as I ended up too sick to play for some time, and only this very early morning am I feeling up to doing some forum postings and some game playing.

Here are some images of where this game got to, before my friend and my health stopped me cold...

day three 1.jpg

day three 2.jpg

day three 3.jpg

day three 4.jpg

day three 5.jpg

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

2nd day 1.jpg

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

2nd day 1.jpg