Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

Typos

Test post.

For this Sunday's game, I'll post the settings I'll be using, and then a few screenshots from within the game.

Note, all these shots and games will be using the EDT modified map for single spawn points, until further notice.

A word about these settings, I want the almost easiest settings I can get, playing legit.  Harder setting are more challenging, but for new players are at risk of being more frustrating rather thin rewarding, which is not the goal here.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

Test post.

For this Sunday's game, I'll post the settings I'll be using, and then a few screenshots from within the game.

Note, all these shots and games will be using the WZT modified map for single spawn points, until further notice.

A word about these settings, I want the almost easiest settings I can get, playing legit.  Harder setting are more challenging, but for new players are at risk of being more frustrating rather thin rewarding, which is not the goal here.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg