Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

Made a correction.

21 hours ago, Banginurz said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but want to make sure I am reading this right.  Since buying this game, you have averaged over 16 hours a day playing?  Not throwing smoke, just wondering if I'm not understanding.

With today's playing time added in, I'm now up to 344 hours played, since Feb 1st.  Can a screen shot from my computer be uploaded using "insert image from URL" feature, or do I have to find an image hosting site?

Yes, in the 21 days I have had this game, I have played 344 hours.

So if I am correct, I can create a new game, don't join it (somehow) and then delete all but one initial spawn points?  If I always use the same base map, couldn't I do that before game creation, or is that not a static list?

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

21 hours ago, Banginurz said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but want to make sure I am reading this right.  Since buying this game, you have averaged over 16 hours a day playing?  Not throwing smoke, just wondering if I'm not understanding.

With today's playing time added in, I'm now up to 344 hours played, since Feb 1st.  Can a screen shot from my computer be uploaded using "insert image from URL" feature, or do I have to find an image hosting site?

Yes, in the 21 days I have had this game, I have played 344 hours.

So if I am correct, I can create a new game, don't join it (somehow) and then delete all but one initial spawn points?  If I always use the same base map, couldn't I do that before game creation, or is that not a static list?