Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
tdevine

tdevine

Actually I use both.  I can make my own maps with placed canyons, rivers, mountains, coastal areas or islands, and reshape or resize them how I want.  I still use MapToolz for this by switching between Alphas as it is outdated.  After a year I have the world editing down pretty well.  As far as Prefabs, I am getting much better after all the practice, but would like some information on more advanced features so I can improve the quality of them.  I am in the process of making an entirely hand crafted map with 100% placed POIs, with some of my own designs, like the mountain bunker I am still working on below.  It drives me crazy how much potential the game has for creativity and content past the usual blood moon cycle of game play.  Designing an overhaul that would actually have an end game to accomplish while exploring the world and dealing with hordes.

Screenshot (288).png

Screenshot (289).png

Screenshot (290).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (292).png

Screenshot (293).png

tdevine

tdevine

Actually I use both.  I can make my own maps with placed canyons, rivers, mountains, coastal areas or islands, and reshape or resize them how I want.  I still use MapToolz for this by switching between Alphas as it is outdated.  After a year I have the world editing down pretty well.  As far as Prefabs, I am getting much better after all the practice, but would like some information on more advanced features so I can improve the quality of them.  I am in the process of making an entirely hand crafted map with 100% placed POIs, with some of my own designs, like the mountain bunker below.  It drives me crazy how much potential the game has for creativity and content past the usual blood moon cycle of game play.  Designing an overhaul that would actually have an end game to accomplish while exploring the world and dealing with hordes.

Screenshot (288).png

Screenshot (289).png

Screenshot (290).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (292).png

Screenshot (293).png

tdevine

tdevine

Actually I use both.  I can make my own maps with placed canyons, rivers, mountains, coastal areas or islands, and reshape or resize them how I want.  I still use MapToolz for this by switching between Alphas as it is outdated.  After a year I have the world editing down pretty well.  As far as Prefabs, I am getting much better after all the practice, but would like some information on more advanced features so I can improve the quality of them.  I am in the process of making an entirely hand crafted map with 100% placed POIs, with some of my own designs, like the mountain bunker below.

Screenshot (288).png

Screenshot (289).png

Screenshot (290).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (292).png

Screenshot (293).png