Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that? World gen seems a lot better now though. Is there new forest ambience? If so, I'm liking it a lot.

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that? World gen seems a lot better now though.

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that? World gen is crazy fast though, it seems almost twice as fast for me.

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that?

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new?