Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KirillWright

KirillWright

error

I love this game very much (I've been playing for 10 years). I have a question: will you also see legs in detail like arms in the game (this functionality is really needed). Will the snake get a new model?

I think itโ€™s time to give players the opportunity to craft a bunch of decor, instead of us getting it from creative (the same doors). To do this, you can return the functionality of the sawmill๐Ÿ˜Ž

KirillWright

KirillWright

I love this game very much (I've been playing for 10 years). I have a question: will you also see legs in detail like arms in the game (this functionality is really needed). Will the snake get a new model?

I think itโ€™s time to give players the opportunity to craft a bunch of decor, instead of us getting it from creative (the same doors). To do this, you can return the functionality of the sawmill๐Ÿ˜Ž

KirillWright

KirillWright

I think itโ€™s time to give players the opportunity to craft a bunch of decor, instead of us getting it from creative (same doors). To do this, you can return the functionality of the sawmill๐Ÿ˜Ž

ร—
ร—