Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

5 hours ago, Riamus said:

What second project? And where have you heard them say their next game will be UE5?  They have only talked about one project after this game as far as I have seen, and this was the first confirmation I've seen about the engine for it.  We are, of course, ignoring Bloodmoons, which isn't their project.

1. There are new vacancies in 2021. It was stated that people are needed for 7 DTD and two new projects.
2. The job listing included UE/C++ developers.
3. The job listing was also for Unity/C# developers, which would be good if they still knew how to work with UE/C++.
4. They were talking about "Unreal Game".

So they have at least 2 projects, UE1 and U1. And maybe they have UE2 or U2 project.

Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

What second project? And where have you heard them say their next game will be UE5?  They have only talked about one project after this game as far as I have seen, and this was the first confirmation I've seen about the engine for it.  We are, of course, ignoring Bloodmoons, which isn't their project.

1. There are new vacancies in 2021. It was stated that people are needed for 7 DTD and two new projects.
3. The job listing was also for Unity/C# developers, which would be good if they still knew how to work with UE/C++.

So they have at least 2 projects, UE1 and U1. And maybe they have UE2 or U2 project.

https://youtu.be/UnzSc5-zhqo?si=MQxzS3kqpTITj2bs

Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

1. There are new vacancies in 2021. It was stated that people are needed for 7 DTDs and two new projects.