Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

On 9/28/2024 at 1:40 AM, Morloc said:

Doing a level 6 mission which takes hours to complete cannot end with a yellow dot as your reward...

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I checked the guardshack, and all towers.

There are 2 POIs that have a new feature that bugs out quests. One is Grover High and I don't know if I ever read what the other one was. It might be this one because it's new. 

It's not intended, but essentially there are secret bounds within the known quest bounds. If you cross those bounds the quest gets bugged. "Minimum script" I think it was called. 

It sucks. It's the only time I ever got legitimately @%$#ed at this game. 

If it's not the new feature then it would have to be an approach issue. I never had to fail a quest in A21 because the last zombie wouldn't spawn. I would always find a way to get them to spawn, even if it took a long time. 

EDIT: I was wrong. It's more than two POIs that use min-script.

Arez

Arez

10 hours ago, Morloc said:

Doing a level 6 mission which takes hours to complete cannot end with a yellow dot as your reward...

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I checked the guardshack, and all towers.

There are 2 POIs that have a new feature that bugs out quests. One is Grover High and I don't know if I ever read what the other one was. It might be this one because it's new. 

It's not intended, but essentially there are secret bounds within the known quest bounds. If you cross those bounds the quest gets bugged. "Minimum script" I think it was called. 

It sucks. It's the only time I ever got legitimately @%$#ed at this game. 

If it's not the new feature then it would have to be an approach issue. I never had to fail a quest in A21 because the last zombie wouldn't spawn. I would always find a way to get them to spawn, even if it took a long time.