Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

On 9/3/2024 at 9:35 PM, meganoth said:

Just put one point into the hunter perk and you will still see animals, granted not as much as before, but enough to occassionally lose one to a zombie

I probably only ever put 1 point in that point once (back in A21), just to see how it worked; thanks but i'm very selective in where my points go and they are always badly needed elsewhere since v1 came along 😁 (in A21 i was quite selective with points but not as much as i have to do now in v1); i'm glad the game is becoming more difficult, but virtually no animals being seen is taking things a little far (as is overdoing the screamer mechanic but there's a whole thread dedicated to that particular chestnut so i won't digress further into that)

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

On 9/3/2024 at 9:35 PM, meganoth said:

Just put one point into the hunter perk and you will still see animals, granted not as much as before, but enough to occassionally lose one to a zombie

I probably only ever put 1 point in that point once (back in A21), just to see how it worked; thanks but i'm very selective in where my points go and they are always badly needed elsewhere since v1 came along 😁 (in A21 i was quite selective with points but not as much as i have to now in v1); i'm glad the game is becoming more difficult, but virtually no animals being seen is taking things a little far (as is overdoing the screamer mechanic but there's a whole thread dedicated to that mechanic so i won't digress further into that)