Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

5 minutes ago, HB_H4wk said:

Not enough wandering zombies in the city streets.

Yes we do need a Zombie DEER!

that's why i run Khaine's wandering horde mod, keeps me on my toes more, but yes also to have more zombies, it's too quiet out there !; not interested in zombie deer, we're luckily if we see even 1 normal deer (never mind just 1 rabbit, chicken or snake too) ; there's not even any animals left for zombies to eat - remember how awesome it was in A21 when TFP introduced zombies eating animals you killed, if you weren't quick enough to get to the corpse, we said goodbye to that awesome mechanic when they made the world devoid of most wild animals :(

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

2 minutes ago, HB_H4wk said:

that's why i run Khaine's wandering horde mod, keeps me on my toes more, but yes also to have more zombies, it's too quiet out there !; not interested in zombie deer, we're luckily if we see even 1 deer (never mind just 1 rabbit, chicken or snake too) ; there's not even any animals left for zombies to eat - remember how awesome it was in A21 when TFP introduced zombies eating animals you killed, if you weren't quick enough to get to the corpse, we said goodbye to that awesome mechanic when they made the world devoid of most wild animals :(

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

1 minute ago, HB_H4wk said:

that's why i run Khaine's wandering horde mod, keeps me on my toes more, but yes also to have more zombies, it's too quiet out there !