Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MysticalTreyy

MysticalTreyy

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

We could use a smaller weaker screamer

Like a Howler! Spawns in citys and such and acts as a smaller zombie spawner 

Also screamers should spawn in citys 

On the old console version they did this with the spiders zombie I hated those things but at the same time I miss them they need to climb again or if not update their jump into a tackle leap that does damage.  

Maybe rename it too the leaper and the real spider zombie climbs walls, spits web like snot and leaping 

in 1.0 I've noticed a slight of spawn ins for screamers in the city.( well for me at least, sometimes i b getting two at a time horrific but fun... nd thats in the snow biome)

as far as the spider zombies they jus leap like crazy now.

mann.. i know right, in the old console version i hated the spider zombies as well, they would spawn randomly in the citys with hordes sometimes nd they always used to climb like u said but it was dope. they should put the climbin bac on tho.

its funny cuz now they remind me more like Hunter"s on Left 4 Dead.😭

MysticalTreyy

MysticalTreyy

On the old console version they did this with the spiders zombie I hated those things but at the same time I miss them they need to climb again or if not update their jump into a tackle leap that does damage.  

Maybe rename it too the leaper and the real spider zombie climbs walls, spits web like snot and leaping 

in 1.0 I've noticed a slight of spawn ins for screamers in the city.( well for me at least, sometimes i b getting two at a time horrific but fun... nd thats in the snow biome)

mann.. i know right, in the old console version i hated the spider zombies as well, they would spawn randomly in the citys with hordes sometimes nd they always used to climb like u said but it was dope. they should put the climbin bac on tho.

its funny cuz now they remind me more like jockey's on Left 4 Dead.😭

MysticalTreyy

MysticalTreyy

mann.. i know right, in the old console version i hated the spider zombies as well, they would spawn randomly in the citys with hordes sometimes nd they always used to climb like u said but it was dope.

its funny cuz now they remind me more like jockey's on Left 4 Dead.😭