Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

1. TFPs, are you planning to add statistics? At least the basic things: the time of the game, the number of zombies killed, kilometers traveled, and much more. I don't think it will be very difficult. After all, a lot is already being tracked for Steam achievements. In addition, this data can be stored in the cloud, unlike saves & RWGs. Of course, you won't be able to look at the old statistics (I would really like to), but still it will be a pleasant innovation, especially for new players.

2. Are TFP planning to update Steam points items or add new ones? I'd love to get a nice new profile background or something else new.

Chaton Noir

Chaton Noir

1. TFPs, are you planning to add statistics? At least the basic things: the time of the game, the number of zombies killed, kilometers traveled, and much more. I don't think it will be very difficult. After all, a lot is already being tracked for Steam achievements. In addition, this data can be stored in the cloud, unlike saves & RWGs. Of course, you won't be able to look at the old statistics (I would really like to), but still it will be a pleasant innovation, especially for new players.

2. Are TFP planning to update Steam points items or add new ones? I'd love to get a nice new profile background or something else new.