Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

14 hours ago, beerfly said:

I love that The Pimps makes quite big job to make us feel unsecure anywhere. This is survival.

yes indeed they do, once i was so engrossed in looting that i didn't even realise horde night was so close until the 22:00 sounds started, i had to peg it up onto the nearest house roof and unsurprisingly it was a crap choice as within a few seconds they've bust throught the roof to get me, i tried but then it wass mad panic into the streets and run and fight, fantastic fun, gets your heart poundini; it certainly is survival !

13 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

I don't want to bust your bubble ... But if you are playing v1.0 b333 ... some of those Mod you Listed Are Old and Have been Updated for the new game of v1.0 ... Just a thought.

my bubble is good thanks :) ; yeah i often go looking for new versions of mods, the ones listed (that might be old) are all still working fine, i play the game vertiully every day so i'd notice if errors came up, or if things went awry.

Mods i'm uising in v1.0 b333 ~

F:\games\7 Days to Die\7.Days.to.Die.v1.0.(b333).Stable\Mods>dir /b

0_TFP_Harmony
7D2D World Lighting Tuned (v1.0)
AGF-A20HUDPlus-EPatch1.0.1
AGF-A21HUDPlus-Addon1.4.0
AGF-A21HUDPlus1.8.0
donovan-longerlootbags
KHA21-HPBars
KHV1-WanderingHordeFrequency (1.0)
VanillaFoodModel (v1.0)
WMMSkipNewsScreen-5520-1-0-333-1-1722026489 (1.0)

i still need to finish renaming all the various mods to have version info in the folder name, but yeah all the above mods are working fine in b333 currently

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

I love that The Pimps makes quite big job to make us feel unsecure anywhere. This is survival.

yes indeed they do, once i was so engrossed in looting that i didn't even realise horde night was so close until the 22:00 sounds started, i had to peg it up onto the nearest house roof and unsurprisingly it was a crap choice as within a few seconds they've bust throught the roof to get me, i tried but then it wass mad panic into the streets and run and fight, fantastic fun, gets your heart poundini; it certainly is survival !

I don't want to bust your bubble ... But if you are playing v1.0 b333 ... some of those Mod you Listed Are Old and Have been Updated for the new game of v1.0 ... Just a thought.

my bubble is good thanks :) ; yeah i often go looking for new versions of mods, the ones listed (that might be old) are all still working fine, i play the game vertiully every day so i'd notice if errors came up, or if things went awry.

Mods i'm uising in v1.0 b333 ~

F:\games\7 Days to Die\7.Days.to.Die.v1.0.(b333).Stable\Mods>dir /b

0_TFP_Harmony
7D2D World Lighting Tuned (v1.0)
AGF-A20HUDPlus-EPatch1.0.1
AGF-A21HUDPlus-Addon1.4.0
AGF-A21HUDPlus1.8.0
donovan-longerlootbags
KHA21-HPBars
KHV1-WanderingHordeFrequency (1.0)
VanillaFoodModel (v1.0)
WMMSkipNewsScreen-5520-1-0-333-1-1722026489 (1.0)

i still need to finish renaming all the various mods to have version info in the folder name, but all the abive mods are working fine in b333 currently

GigglingZombie

GigglingZombie

my bubble is good thanks :) ; yeah i often go looking for new versions of mods, the ones listed (that might be old) are all still working fine, i play the game vertiully every day so i'd notice if errors came up, or if things went awry