Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
36 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Does anyone else think the 4x4 absolutely sucks??!! 

It looks cool and all but oh man....

I had it fully modded, plow, turbo boost, gas saver, & the headlights. 1 short trip to the wasteland & then a short run through the burnt forest, I'd say about a 3 & a half to 4 km run. I had 12% health left when returning to base. 

It takes a TON of gas and it's slow as hell! 

No thanks! 😖

I used to love it (not saying i like the v1.0 4x4 less than previous Alpha's), i've just got used to it being not very useful; it's got large amount of inventory slots which is important but for everything else i don't like it anymore, ie its no good for going over bumpy areas or thru most city areas (due to size); so for quite some time now i stick with the motorcycle and once i get the gyro i always take the motorcycle too and use the motorcycle for ferrying stuff to and from the gyro until i'm ready to head back, long distance to base; i used to use the 4x4 with the gyro for that same thing as it's got more inventory slots but obviously it's no good (in my opinion) for even short distances in the cities on flat roads due to it's size so i don't even bother crafting one anymore ; of course i like the idea that you have to put a lot of work into progress in order to unlock the vehicles but still, the 4x4 has never felt like an upgrade to the motorcycle or better vehicle; than it ; yes i could stick to a lot of the main roads in the 4x4 but obviously time is always against us in the game so for me the perfect vehicle for me is the motorcycle and when coupled with the gyro it's an awesome combo

28 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Does anyone else think the 4x4 absolutely sucks??!! 

It looks cool and all but oh man....

I had it fully modded, plow, turbo boost, gas saver, & the headlights. 1 short trip to the wasteland & then a short run through the burnt forest, I'd say about a 3 & a half to 4 km run. I had 12% health left when returning to base. 

It takes a TON of gas and it's slow as hell! 

No thanks! 😖

I used to love it (not saying i like the v1.0 4x4 less than previous Alpha's), i've just got used to it being not very useful; it's got large amount of inventory slots which is important but for everything else i don't like it anymore, ie its no good for going over bumpy areas or thru most city areas (due to size); so for quite some time now i stick with the motorcycle and once i get the gyro i always take the motorcycle too and use the motorcycle for ferrying stuff to and from the gyro until i'm ready to head back, long distance to base; i used to use the 4x4 with the gyro for that same thing but obviously it's no good (in my opinion) for even short distances in the cities on flat roads due to it's size so i don't even bother crafting one anymore ; yes i could stick to a lot of the main roads in the 4x4 but obviously time is always against us in the game so for me the perfect vehicle for me is the motorcycle and when coupled with the gyro it's an awesome combo