Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Necromundi

Necromundi

I just want to say a massive  thank you to all the Fun Pimps staff (past and present) for all they have done with this game, I have played this game now for well over 4700hrs according to Steam, I can't say I have ever played anything as much (appart from WoW, but I kicked that addiction, or did I just replace it?). Anyway I play solo and with my grown up children (every Sunday 3hrs) and we love the game and a lot of the Mods that make the game so versatile (well done Mod devs out there). So once again THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS!!

Necromundi

Necromundi

I just want to say a massive  thank you to all the Fun Pimps staff (psat and present) for all they have done with this game, I have played this game now for well over 4700hrs according to Steam, I can't say I have ever played anything as much (appart from WoW, but I kicked that addiction, or did I just replace it?). Anyway I play solo and with my grown up children (every Sunday 3hrs) and we love the game and a lot of the Mods that make the game so versatile (well done Mod devs out there). So once again THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS!!