Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
GRITTY

GRITTY

So I'm going to resurrect that dead horse from earlier today.  I'm glad to see this has been clarified.  It's a very positive change in my opinion...i can get quests done in multiplayer even faster 

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

You no longer get points toward tier completion unless the quest is yours.  So you will not get points from a shared quest from someone else.  That means for a group of two players, you need to do 20 quests per tier (10 each).  So still 10 per player, but now you can't share the points from shared quests.

4 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Not true anymore. You get quest points up to the daily limit which can now be set in the options or server config.

Screenshot 2024-07-12 231247.png

GRITTY

GRITTY

So I'm going to resurrect that dead horse from earlier today.  I'm glad to see this has been clarified.  It's a very positive change in my opinion...i can get quests done even faster 

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

You no longer get points toward tier completion unless the quest is yours.  So you will not get points from a shared quest from someone else.  That means for a group of two players, you need to do 20 quests per tier (10 each).  So still 10 per player, but now you can't share the points from shared quests.

3 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Not true anymore. You get quest points up to the daily limit which can now be set in the options or server config.

GRITTY

GRITTY

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

3 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

So I'm going to resurrect that dead horse from earlier today.  I'm glad to see this has been clarified.  It's a very positive change in my opinion...i can get quests done even faster