Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
anon80

anon80

7 hours ago, danielspoa said:

Hi devs, would you consider bringing back visual mods for armor? maybe old mods and clothing like the cap, hat, puffer, etc as cosmetic mods now. Have two ideas

- A21 cosmetic mods without stats, to compete on the paint slot of armor pieces or a second slot, one for paint and one for the appearance model

- A21 mods with heat and cold resistance, dedicated slot, could even open space to bring back a more impactful weather effect

---------------------

About the mod Super Charger, memory may be failing me but I think it used to show its effect on the vehicle stats in A21? it doesn't now, and I'm unsure its just not reflecting on the stats or that mod is really not working at all

Quite agree with this, if 5th armor slot not possible before weather content expansion update, can we have those old clothes turn into armor mod cosmetic at the very least? for example, the Nerd armor chest piece right now, why not have a specific slot for cosmetic only that changes the short pants into long jeans or something? no offense to whoever designed the Nerd set, it's just.. well I'm sure most of us here loved the mix armor set from the previous alpha, so having an option to wear something else instead short pants that coming with chest pieces would be nice.

anon80

anon80

6 hours ago, danielspoa said:

Hi devs, would you consider bringing back visual mods for armor? maybe old mods and clothing like the cap, hat, puffer, etc as cosmetic mods now. Have two ideas

- A21 cosmetic mods without stats, to compete on the paint slot of armor pieces or a second slot, one for paint and one for the appearance model

- A21 mods with heat and cold resistance, dedicated slot, could even open space to bring back a more impactful weather effect

---------------------

About the mod Super Charger, memory may be failing me but I think it used to show its effect on the vehicle stats in A21? it doesn't now, and I'm unsure its just not reflecting on the stats or that mod is really not working at all

Quite agree with this, if 5th armor slot not possible before weather content expansion update, can we have those old clothes turn into armor mod cosmetic at the very least? for example, the Nerd armor chest piece right now, why not have a specific slot for cosmetic only that changes the short pants into long jeans or something? no offense to whoever design the Nerd set, it's just.. well I'm sure most of here love the mix armor set from the previous alpha, so having an option to wear something else instead short pants that coming with chest pieces would be nice.