Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Egor179

Egor179

16 hours ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

Also, I have just proven that you were lying about the resolution. Grow up.

Yes you have hit, I don't like being told I'm lying with no information to back it up, just using your schizophrenic ramblings about photoshop and the untruthfulness of what you've seen, nothing you've proven.
Let's note the date of this post is 2021.
1. I purchased a 1080p monitor a long time ago (as stated in previous videos it is an Odyssey G40B and specifically emphasized 1080p resolution)
2. TAA in 7DTD still does not work correctly, namely the developers for some reason lowered all the standard parameters for TAA, as a result it almost did not fulfill its functions, I took the situation into my own hands and fixed it for myself, and for many others in the community, posting my fix as a mod on TAA Fix (Nexus). At the time of 2021 there was also an issue with low texture resolution, this is a limitation, if the graphics card had less than 2400MB of memory and RAM was less than 4900MB, the textures were of low quality, I also fixed this for myself because a 950 GTX with 2GB of memory was still able to run the game at the then current resolution of 1680x1050 with acceptable FPS. (I hope you see the black bars on the sides? Which are now gone on my 1080p.)
Also, the game uses two separate renderers, for the world itself and separately for the character's hands, and there and there uses its own antialiasing, the developers made it so that SMAA is overlaid on top of TAA, well in general everything was flickering, fixed it.
I recorded my order of actions on video and sent to the developer for consideration, but it was rejected, since then I am still updating my mod.

3. And lastly I have RTX 4070 Super now, and for 1080p it's a great option, considering my 240Hz monitor.
No, buddy, you're lying here, to me and everyone here.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

Egor179

Egor179

15 hours ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

Also, I have just proven that you were lying about the resolution. Grow up.

Yes you have hit, I don't like being told I'm lying with no information to back it up, just using your schizophrenic ramblings about photoshop and the untruthfulness of what you've seen, nothing you've proven.
Let's note the date of this post is 2021.
1. I purchased a 1080p monitor a long time ago (as stated in previous videos it is an Odyssey G40B and specifically emphasized 1080p resolution)
2. TAA in 7DTD still does not work correctly, namely the developers for some reason lowered all the standard parameters for TAA, as a result it almost did not fulfill its functions, I took the situation into my own hands and fixed it for myself, and for many others in the community, posting my fix as a mod on TAA Fix (Nexus). At the time of 2021 there was also an issue with low texture resolution, this is a limitation, if the graphics card had less than 2400MB of memory and RAM was less than 4900MB, the textures were of low quality, I also fixed this for myself because a 950 GTX with 2GB of memory was still able to run the game at the then current resolution of 1680x1050 with acceptable FPS.
Also, the game uses two separate renderers, for the world itself and separately for the character's hands, and there and there uses its own antialiasing, the developers made it so that SMAA is overlaid on top of TAA, well in general everything was flickering, fixed it.
I recorded my order of actions on video and sent to the developer for consideration, but it was rejected, since then I am still updating my mod.

3. And lastly I have RTX 4070 Super now, and for 1080p it's a great option, considering my 240Hz monitor.
No, buddy, you're lying here, to me and everyone here.

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png