Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Teteria

Teteria

-Looting piles of clothes, wardrobes... it's a bit underwhelming now that there are not that much clothing variety (color and slot-wise) and you will 90% loot leather or cloth pieces.

-I wonder if dyes will work by changing colors or in some cases add details i.e. "Shamway" on a T-Shirt or something like that (variation and recolors).

-There seem to be tons of available POI's for quests, but the game decides to repeat the same ones (even the exact same place) i.e. the same Kill All at a Century Outlet over and over when there are tons of Tier 1 POIs nearby.

-Make zombies unable to climb on other zombies please. And a toggle to prevent them from using ladders.

-Sometimes I DM and switch to Third person and play Resident Evil: 7D2D Edition. Playing with guns is funny, an "official" third person mode with melee working better would be a dream. I love watching the backpacks and the armor detail jiggle, characters are incredibly good looking now ❤️

Teteria

Teteria

-It's too easy to break a leg or twist an ankle now, a lot of POI's can't be completed without breaking a leg like before. I wanted to level up Parkour skill but I can't find it anymore?

-Looting piles of clothes, wardrobes... it's a bit underwhelming now that there are not that much clothing variety (color and slot-wise) and you will 90% loot leather or cloth pieces.

-I wonder if dyes will work by changing colors or in some cases add details i.e. "Shamway" on a T-Shirt or something like that (variation and recolors).

-There seem to be tons of available POI's for quests, but the game decides to repeat the same ones (even the exact same place) i.e. the same Kill All at a Century Outlet over and over when there are tons of Tier 1 POIs nearby.

-Make zombies unable to climb on other zombies please. And a toggle to prevent them from using ladders.

-Sometimes I DM and switch to Third person and play Resident Evil: 7D2D Edition. Playing with guns is funny, an "official" third person mode with melee working better would be a dream. I love watching the backpacks and the armor detail jiggle, characters are incredibly good looking now ❤️

Teteria

Teteria

-It's too easy to break a leg or twist an ankle now, a lot of POI's can't be completed without breaking a leg like before. I wanted to level up Parkour skill but I can't find it anymore?

-Sometimes I DM and switch to Third person and play Resident Evil: 7D2D Edition. Playing with guns is funny, an "official" third person mode with melee working better would be a dream.

Teteria

Teteria

-I wonder if dyes will work simply changing colors or in some cases add i.e. "Shamway" on a T-Shirt or something like that (variation and recolors).

-Sometimes I DM and switch to Third person and play Resident Evil: 7D2D Edition. Playing with guns is funny, an "official" third person mode with melee working better would be a dream.

Teteria

Teteria

-I wonder if dyes will work simply changing colors or in some cases add i.e. "Shamway" on a T-Shirt or something like that (variation and recolors).