Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Egor179

Egor179

2 hours ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

there is not even a slight chance it's 1920 * 1080

God man, what the hell are you talking about, what the hell faith, you're telling me about fake 1080p and you can't tell the difference, have you ever used DLAA yourself, without youtube? I hope you guessed that the recording was made in 4K, so that youtube does not compress the picture, and the game itself in 1080p? And this is not an official DLAA, but a mod, which fortunately does not ban antichit. Holy @%$#, I haven't read such nonsense for a long time, I've had enough of the internet today...

4 hours ago, Chaton Noir said:

Hopefully in the next versions faatal can get DLSS SR to work properly, and then we'll get DLAA too. FSR 3 works good, but DLAA would be even better.

I really hope so, but God, there are sectarian types who oppose any new technology, give them any argument, show them on video, even on your phone record the video, and he thinks it's photoshop, that you're lying and it doesn't happen....

He's already admitted the picture is great, but it's not 1080p for him
I can of course upload a 1080p recording with a very high bitrate to a file-sharing service, but they'll say it's photoshopped.

Egor179

Egor179

God man, what the hell are you talking about, what the hell faith, you're telling me about fake 1080p and you can't tell the difference, have you ever used DLAA yourself, without youtube? I hope you guessed that the recording was made in 4K, so that youtube does not compress the picture, and the game itself in 1080p? And this is not an official DLAA, but a mod, which fortunately does not ban antichit. Holy @%$#, I haven't read such nonsense for a long time, I've had enough of the internet today...

3 hours ago, Chaton Noir said:

Hopefully in the next versions faatal can get DLSS SR to work properly, and then we'll get DLAA too. FSR 3 works good, but DLAA would be even better.

I really hope so, but God, there are sectarian types who oppose any new technology, give them any argument, show them on video, even on your phone record the video, and he thinks it's photoshop, that you're lying and it doesn't happen....

He's already admitted the picture is great, but it's not 1080p for him

Egor179

Egor179

He's already admitted the picture is great, but not 1080p

Egor179

Egor179