Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Okay, so I just managed to clear vanity tower on my agility/bow build on day 11 in the burnt forest. I'm level 23 with a mix of primitive and tier 1 gear, took me around an hour to clear. One thing I'd like to note is how bad the rewards were. Most of the poi didn't have much loot other than food, and the final hardened chest only had ammo, schematics, a food bundle, and a quality 2 knife which was only a tiny bit better than what I have now (and some stuff I could sell). I think higher tier pois need a bit of a further loot increase. It doesn't feel like I was rewarded for taking the risk of clearing such a large poi early. I just went slow and got through it eventually. It was a fun experience, mix of stealth and loud fighting, but the actual reward wasn't very good. I think I would have recieved better items by going through a few tier 2 pois. So my feedback would be to make the poi bonuses a bit more impactful for tier 5's.

Another thing I've been noticing are the new road intersections and bridges, Love these! They add some very nice variety to the roads. Roads and paths also seem to be able to better carve through hills, which is also really neat.

User

User

Okay, so I just managed to clear vanity tower on my agility/bow build on day 11 in the burnt forest. I'm level 23 With a mix of primitive and tier 1 gear, took me around an hour to clear. One thing I'd like to note is how bad the rewards were. Most of the poi didn't have much loot other than food, and the final hardened chest only had ammo, schematics, a food bundle, and a quality 2 knife which was only a tiny bit better than what I have now (and some stuff I could sell). I think higher tier pois need a bit of a further loot increase. It doesn't feel like I was rewarded for taking the risk of clearing such a large poi early. I just went slow and got through it eventually. It was a fun experience, mix of stealth and loud fighting, but the actual reward wasn't very good. I think I would have recieved better items by going through a few tier 2 pois. So my feedback would be to make the poi bonuses a bit more impactful for tier 5's.

Another thing I've been noticing are the new road intersections and bridges, Love these! They add some very nice variety to the roads. Roads and paths also seem to be able to better carve through hills, which is also really neat.

User

User

Okay, so I just managed to clear vanity tower on my agility/bow build on day 11 in the burnt forest. I'm level 23 With a mix of primitive and tier 1 gear, took me around an hour to clear. One thing I'd like to note is how bad the rewards were. Most of the poi didn't have much loot other than food, and the final hardened chest only had ammo, schematics, a food bundle, and a quality 2 knife which was only a tiny bit better than what I have now (and some stuff I could sell). I think higher tier pois need a bit of a further loot increase. It doesn't feel like I was rewarded for taking the risk of clearing such a large poi early. I  just went super slow. It was a fun experience, but the actual reward wasn't very good. I think I would have recieved better items by going through a few tier 2 pois. So my feedback would be to make the poi bonuses a bit more impactful for tier 5's.

User

User

Okay, so I just managed to clear vanity tower on my agility/bow build on day 11 in the burnt forest. I'm level 23 With a mix of primitive and tier 1 gear, took me around an hour to clear. One thing I'd like to note is how bad the rewards were. Most of the poi didn't have much loot other than food, and the final hardened chest only had ammo, schematics, a food bundle, and a quality 2 knife which was only a tiny bit better than what I have now (and a small amount of stuff I could sell). I think higher tier pois need a bit of a further loot increase. It doesn't feel like I was rewarded for taking the risk of clearing such a large poi early. I  just went super slow. It was a fun experience, but the actual reward wasn't very good. I think I would have recieved better items by going through a few tier 2 pois. So my feedback would be to make the poi bonuses a bit more impactful for tier 5's.

User

User

Okay, so I just managed to clear vanity tower on my agility build on day 11 in the burnt forest. I'm level 23 With a mix of primitive and tier 1 gear, took me around an hour to clear. One thing I'd like to note is how bad the rewards were. Most of the poi didn't have much loot other than food, and the final hardened chest only had ammo, schematics, a food bundle, and a quality 2 knife which was only a tiny bit better than what I have now (and a small amount of stuff I could sell). I think higher tier pois need a bit of a further loot increase. It doesn't feel like I was rewarded for taking the risk of clearing such a large poi early. I  just went super slow. It was a fun experience, but the actual reward wasn't very good. I think I would have recieved better items by going through a few tier 2 pois. So my feedback would be to make the poi bonuses a bit more impactful for tier 5's.