Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
anon80

anon80

I don't mind the changes but only 4 slot compared to the previous alpha build kinda.. a bit dumb down tbh. Maybe 5 or 6 would make sense, having chest and legging as separate slot option so you can customize more. (can we get a skirt back? any clothing from previous alpha shouldn't go to waste in my opinion)

I think the partial bonus effect from set piece were great, you don't have to go full set, you can mix match based on your build you wanna go so thank you for the partial bonus effect. Oh and the price for the armor pieces in trader inventory, is it a placeholder for now? starting with 3000 dukes kinda a bit hefty for rarity 1, for every class of armor. I think light armor should be below 1000/ 1500 dukes if you want to encourage people to get full set of armor before day 7. or for rarity 3 above I don't mind 3000 dukes, hopefully its a placeholder for now.

anon80

anon80

I don't mind the changes but only 4 slot compared to the previous alpha build kinda.. a bit dumb down tbh. Maybe 5 or 6 would make sense, having chest and legging as separate slot option so you can customize more. (can we get a skirt back? any clothing from previous alpha shouldn't go to waste in my opinion)

I think the partial bonus effect from set piece were great, you don't have to go full set, you can mix match based on your build you wanna go so thank you for the partial bonus effect. Oh and the price for the armor pieces in trader inventory, is it a placeholder for now? starting with 3000 dukes kinda a bit hefty for rarity 1, for every class of armor. I think light armor should be below 1000 dukes if you want to encourage people to get full set of armor before day 7.