Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

I think the first horde night was a little bit too difficult? It wasn't impossible, and I managed to survive since I set up the poi I was holding out in, and had supplies, but the zombie spawning never stopped. I'm on default settings (other than using nomad difficulty), and it felt like it would have been better to just wait on the roof instead of fight the horde like I did, since I never seemed to do anything to their numbers despite killing many. I was using a bow, and it'd be so nice if at some point we get an auto arrow pickup. Most of the arrows I used in the horde despawned from what I can tell, (they'd go into the dropped item bag, but by morning, all of the arrows would be gone) it'd be nice if more of them didn't despawn.

It also feels like the markup on some trader items is a bit too much. At the stage I'm at, I find quality 1 armor pretty frequently in tier 1-2 pois, but its 3000 dukes at the trader. Given the super low stat bonuses for low quality, this is far too much in my opinion.

User

User

I think the first horde night was a little bit too difficult? It wasn't impossible, and I managed to survive since I set up the poi I was holding out in, and had supplies, but the zombie spawning never stopped. I'm on default settings (other than using nomad difficulty), and it felt like it would have been better to just wait on the roof instead of fight the horde like I did, since I never seemed to do anything to their numbers despite killing many. I was using a bow, and it'd be so nice if at some point we get an auto arrow pickup. Most of the arrows I used in the horde despawned from what I can tell, (they'd go into the dropped item bag, but by morning, all of the arrows would be gone) it'd be nice if more of them didn't despawn.

User

User

I think the first horde night was a little bit too difficult? It wasn't impossible, and I managed to survive since I set up the poi I was holding out in, and had supplies, but the zombie spawning never stopped. I'm on default settings (other than using nomad difficulty), and it felt like it would have been better to just wait on the roof instead of fight the horde like I did, since I never seemed to do anything to their numbers despite killing many.

User

User

I think the first horde night was a little bit too difficult? The zombie spawning never stopped. I'm on default settings (other than using nomad difficulty), and it felt like it would have been better to just wait on the roof instead of fight the horde like I did, since I never seemed to do anything to their numbers despite killing many.