Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Teezer

Teezer

3 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

The pine forest will now only generate country towns, and the largest cities are found in the wasteland. This is by design, and only the beginning of the more linear progression coming to prepare for the future story mode across Navezgane and RWG.

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL

Teezer

Teezer

3 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

To anyone who has issues with the challenge to collect polymers, look out for these water barrels. Oddly enough, it specifically requires you to harvest these in order to complete the challenge.

spacer.png

The pine forest will now only generate country towns, and the largest cities are found in the wasteland. This is by design, and only the beginning of the more linear progression coming to prepare for the future story mode across Navezgane and RWG.

Ok but there is a misconception here from TFP : moving the base.

Moving from biome to biome with his whole stuff is just a freaking pain in the ass, early vehicules are slow and carry nothing. I don't mind moving my base 1 time, but if we follow TFP logic it's like moving his base at least 2 times (and it's worse depending of the map style) it's a nope for me (unless they implement something like a trader service to move his stuff for some bucks).

Concentrating big cities in wasteland is a good idea, but once again they did half the job and we will struggle to follow this line due to the lake of QOL