Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

10 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Has anyone noticed that occasionally when you stop running, your character continues gliding forward for half a second or so? It's nothing too bad, but a couple zombies got some cheap hits on me when I basically kissed them even after letting go of my keyboard. 😛

That happens to me in Conan Exiles. The only way for me to stop it is to cap my frames at 60fps. 

I played for a collective 15 hours in 1.0 and haven't had that happen.

2 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Yeah it completely reset mine too. So I tweaked it back to the way I had it on A21 & I'm like 10 frames off. 

When I tried A16 last year, the same thing happened. So a couple days ago I asked Faatal here if it would happen switching from A21 to 1.0 and he said yes. 

I screen shot all my settings for A21. The mouse sens doesn't match though. 1.0 is slower.

0.15 in 1.0 feels more like 0.1 in A21.

And vehicle sens is weird too. It's nowhere near as snappy as in A21. It almost feels like there's deceleration or something. 

Arez

Arez

10 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Has anyone noticed that occasionally when you stop running, your character continues gliding forward for half a second or so? It's nothing too bad, but a couple zombies got some cheap hits on me when I basically kissed them even after letting go of my keyboard. 😛

That happens to me in Conan Exiles. The only way for me to stop it is to cap my frames at 60fps. 

I played for a collective 15 hours in 1.0 and haven't had that happen.