Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that? World gen seems a lot better now though. Is there new forest ambience? If so, I'm liking it a lot.

Also noticed I cant craft something immediately, even when I have the materials. I have to either re open the menu or change to a different recipe before it lets me craft.

Interior lighting looks a lot better. Not too dark anymore.

I wish they changed the key racks to leave the door unlocked. Having them locked open after clearng a location is kind of annoying if I opt to fortify the poi, and it just lets zombies in.

I'm honestly starting to think the trash lootpool is kind of overpowered? You get lots of resources, sometimes magazines.

I'm noticing I can't see armor stats when I see the recipe for the new armor, only the required items and the description. It'd be very good if we could.

Got a feral in a tier 2 poi on day 1. That might not be new for 1.0, but that seems like way too much.

Really liking the challenge system. Great improvement.

User

User

Was there a eula before? Or is that new? Not a fan of having a merch ad built into the game. Just loaded it up first time after the update, man I hope we get more faces because I can't make my guy look right, also is moustache 1 is the same as 2? Anyone else getting that? World gen seems a lot better now though. Is there new forest ambience? If so, I'm liking it a lot.

Also noticed I cant craft something immediately, even when I have the materials. I have to either re open the menu or change to a different recipe before it lets me craft.

I wish they changed the key racks to leave the door unlocked. Having them locked open after clearng a location is kind of annoying if I opt to fortify the poi, and it just lets zombies in.

I'm honestly starting to think the trash lootpool is kind of overpowered? You get lots of resources, sometimes magazines.

I'm noticing I can't see armor stats when I see the recipe for the new armor, only the required items and the description. It'd be very good if we could.

Got a feral in a tier 2 poi on day 1. That might not be new for 1.0, but that seems like way too much.

User

User

Zombies immediately seem far too tanky imo. Playing on nomad.

User

User

User

User

User

User

Also noticed I cant craft something immediately, even when I have the materials. I have to either re open the menu or change to a different reciple before it lets me craft.

User

User

Zombies immediately seem far too tanky imo.

Also noticed I cant craft something immediately, even when I have the materials. I have to either re open the menu or change to a different reciple before it lets me craft.

User

User

Zombies immediately seem far too tanky imo.

User

User

I'm also noticing hitreg being super off? I'm aiming for feet but zombies are being hit in the head somehow.

User

User