Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky early-midgame, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed. The combat isn't anything super engaging doing repeatedly imo (espescially with melee) so having fights take even longer immediately gives me a bit of a bad feeling. I hope the other balance changes and armor buffs helps to counterbalance this, but I don't know yet.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky early-midgame, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed. The combat isn't anything super engaging doing repeatedly imo (espescially with melee) so having fights take even longer immediately gives me a bit a bad feeling. I also hope we get the other animal models in the later patches/experimental/stable updates as well. I hope the other balance changes and armor buffs helps to counterbalance this, but I don't know yet.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky early-midgame, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed. The combat isn't anything super engaging doing repeatedly imo (espescially with melee) so having fights take even longer immediately gives me a bit a bad feeling. I also hope we get the other animal models in the later patches/experimental/stable updates as well.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky early-midgame, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed. The combat isn't anything super enjoyable doing repeatedly imo (espescially with melee) so having fights take even longer immediately gives me a bit a bad feeling. I also hope we get the other animal models in the later patches/experimental/stable updates as well.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky early-midgame, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed. The combat isn't anything crazy, so having fights take even longer immediately gives me a bit a bad feeling. I also hope we get the other animal models in the later patches/experimental/stable updates.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky earlier on, espescially given the low stamina capacities early on. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed.

User

User

I'm a bit concerned about the zombie hp buffs. I just saw a video about it, so I'll withhold judgement until I give it a try, but some of the tanky zombies are already ridiculously tanky earlier on, espescially given the high stamina costs. Rage mode already made fighting tanky enemies very frustrating (at least to me), having to disengage and re-engage constantly in order to avoid hits, dragging a fight out for longer, and often luring in even more enemies. Espescially bikers given their insane running speed.