Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stretch611

stretch611

13 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

On one hand I get your argument, but if these crafting components are as rare as they say they are (only T5 and T6 quest rewards, T5 loot chests (rarely), and extremely rarely in any clothing related containers, combined with the fact that quality level 6 items are gone from traders and loot now, means you'd probably only craft 1, maybe 2 items per playthrough if that were the case. I'm not saying we'll be expected to max everything out - choices will still have to be made - but the alternative is they make them a lot more common and that could disrupt the balance.

Actually, that is a very good point.

If the rare crafting components only show up at tier 5 and higher pois/quests, one would hope to no longer be using primitive and tier 1 equipment at that time.

But even that may depend on how fast game progression is in the new release.

stretch611

stretch611

7 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

On one hand I get your argument, but if these crafting components are as rare as they say they are (only T5 and T6 quest rewards, T5 loot chests (rarely), and extremely rarely in any clothing related containers, combined with the fact that quality level 6 items are gone from traders and loot now, means you'd probably only craft 1, maybe 2 items per playthrough if that were the case. I'm not saying we'll be expected to max everything out - choices will still have to be made - but the alternative is they make them a lot more common and that could disrupt the balance.

Actually, that is a very good point.

If the rare crafting components only show up at tier 5 and higher pois/quests, one would hope to no longer be using primitive and tier 1 equipment at that time.

But even that may depend on how fast game progression in the new release.