Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

4 hours ago, Laz Man said:

We have talked about something like that.  Hopefully we can have some of that in the next update.  There may or may not be an audio easter egg somewhere out there in the world in 1.0. 😎

Personally, for the wedding, I like how only part of the system works - you get the lights but not the music. To me that feels more post apocalyptic. That's one of the cool things about the post apocalyptic aesthetic. You have parts of the old world that are still there, and parts that aren't. And as time goes on, there's less and less of the old world. 

P.S. If you can find it, there was an old scientific show called Life After People, showing what would happen to the world, over time, if people suddenly disappeared. 

Arez

Arez

We have talked about something like that.  Hopefully we can have some of that in the next update.  There may or may not be an audio easter egg somewhere out there in the world in 1.0. 😎

Personally, for the wedding, I like how only part of the system works - you get the lights but not the music. To me that feels more post apocalyptic. That's one of the cool things about the post apocalyptic aesthetic. You have parts of the old world that are still there, and parts that aren't. And as time goes on, there's less and less of the old world. 

P.S. If you can find it, there was an old scientific show called Life After People, showing what would happen to the world, over time, if people suddenly disappeared.