Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OasisWolf

OasisWolf

This is something very important that not a lot of players are remembering either.

The crew at Fun Pimps is around 30 or less people working on a game that has become beloved by as many as players as a big name game from a bigger game maker.

They don't have the man power like Bethesda or other triple a game manufacturer's however they are putting in hella quality into a game we all love to play and trying to get console caught up to PC even.

I'm a low level developer compared to the things these guys are doing and working through these issues and bugs takes as much time or more than the initial writing of the code.

Are somethings not up to snuff but is it still fun to play and are they still trying to make it better? 

Heck yes they are!

So give them a little slack if things aren't lining up right or if things aren't working exactly how you think it needs to compared to this other game. Cause does the game your comparing it have all the exact same world configurations as 7 days?? If not stop comparing them on the critical nature that you all are and give them a little praise for it instead!

Mind you this is just my outlook from a console player and coder/ programmer.

OasisWolf

OasisWolf

This is something very important that not a lot of players are remembering either. The crew at Fun Pimps is around 30 or less people working on a game that has been beloved by many as a big name game. They don't have the man power like Bethesda or other triple a game manufacturer's however they are putting in hella quality into a game we all love to play and trying to get console caught up to PC even. I'm a low level developer compared to the things these guys are doing and working through these issues and bugs takes as much time or more than the initial writing of the code.

Are somethings not up to snuff but is it still fun to play and are they still trying to make it better? 

Heck yes they are!

So give them a little slack if this aren't lining up right or if this aren't working exactly how you think it needs to compared to this other game. Cause does the game your comparing it have all the exact same world configurations as 7 days?? If not stop comparing them on the critical nature that you all are and give them a little praise for it instead!

Mind you this is just my outlook from a console player and coder/ programmer.