Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

17 minutes ago, Space4Ace said:

Well exactly. And that's what they probably did. Even Fataal wasn't impressed by an earlier comment about the same subject. And Fataal is the one who originally said that he point the crosshair and shoot, or something similar.

Plus, calling people's comments "dumb" is never a good way to go, TBH. Expect comments you agree or disagree on in a forum... Even if it's not how you like it doesn't mean it's dumb.

The reason I said your comment was dumb was because your only argument against adding proper ADS in the game is that 7 Days to Die is not a firearms simulator which makes zero sense. Having a proper immersive ADS that functions like every other modern FPS on the market now doesn't have any negative impact on the game nor does it turn it into some military sim from it's more arcadey style.

There's no reason to try and reinvent the ADS wheel with the bad looking misaligned sights and crosshair on top of it. just don't see any arguments of why it shouldn't be changed except for their own laziness. Why even have ADS then if it's just going to be half assed?

People can disagree with me all they want (although they have questionable taste imo), but actually give a proper well thought out argument against it.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

14 minutes ago, Space4Ace said:

Well exactly. And that's what they probably did. Even Fataal wasn't impressed by an earlier comment about the same subject. And Fataal is the one who originally said that he point the crosshair and shoot, or something similar.

Plus, calling people's comments "dumb" is never a good way to go, TBH. Expect comments you agree or disagree on in a forum... Even if it's not how you like it doesn't mean it's dumb.

The reason I said your comment was dumb was because your only argument against adding proper ADS in the game is that 7 Days to Die is not a firearms simulator which makes zero sense. Having a proper immersive ADS that functions like every other modern FPS on the market now doesn't have any negative impact on the game nor does it turn it into some military sim from it's more arcadey style. There's no reason to try and reinvent the ADS wheel with the bad looking misaligned sights and crosshair on top of it. just don't see any arguments of why it shouldn't be changed except for their own laziness.

People can disagree with me all they want (although they have questionable taste imo), but actually give a proper well thought out argument against it.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

6 minutes ago, Space4Ace said:

The reason I said your comment was dumb was because your only argument against adding proper ADS in the game is that 7 Days to Die is not a firearms simulator which makes zero sense. Having a proper immersive ADS that functions like every other modern FPS on the market now doesn't have any negative impact on the game. There's no reason to try and reinvent the ADS wheel with the bad looking misaligned sights and crosshair on top of it. just don't see any arguments of why it shouldn't be changed except for their own laziness.