Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

2 hours ago, Teezer said:

Question regarding Fubar's stream :

Why the revolver is THIS MUCH inclined???

I'm not a weapon expert but, it's not looking right, kinda breaking immersion imo (but the bobbing effect is cool)

In general I am a bit disappointed going into 1.0 that the weapons are still as janky as they are now. Almost every other FPS gets guns right, (especially ADS which still looks bad with the misaligned sights and crosshair combo) but not this game for whatever reason. I do hope in the future the weapons get a pass and have a improved feel.

Also the tire rotation/animation on the new 4x4 looks really bad. Doesn't match the speed AT ALL.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

I'm not a weapon expert but, it's not looking right, kinda breaking immersion imo (but the bobbing effect is cool)

In general I am a bit disappointed going into 1.0 that the weapons are still as janky as they are now. Almost every other FPS gets guns right, (especially ADS which still looks bad with the misaligned sights and crosshair combo) but not this game for whatever reason. I do hope in the future the weapons get a pass and have a improved feel.

Also the tire rotation on the new 4x4 looks really bad. Doesn't match the speed AT ALL.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

In general I am a bit disappointed going into 1.0 that the weapons are as janky as they are now. Almost every other FPS gets guns right, (especially ADS which still looks bad with the misaligned sights and crosshair combo) but not this game for whatever reason. I do hope in the future the weapons get a pass and have a improved feel.

Also the tire rotation on the new 4x4 looks really bad. Doesn't match the speed AT ALL.