Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stretch611

stretch611

On 6/9/2024 at 12:26 AM, faatal said:

Highest and High are 3, 26, which are the ones we are trying to fix before experimental. Those numbers generally go up at first as it usually takes less time to find bugs, than fix them.

In some cases you fix a bug, but then it comes back to you. Like I fixed the mountain lions rear end jittering when turning, but then they found a case where it does it when sliding around cars, so have to figure that one out. Cue funny remarks...

Personally, I would find it funnier if you referred to mountain lions as cougars; they are the same after all. Then maybe replace jittering with shaking or perhaps even twerking.

Now think how much more interesting the comments would be if you had mentioned the bug of "seeing the cougars rear end twerking." I would guess that quite a few people might even want you to leave it in there and not fix it at all; as they would prefer to see cougars twerking.

stretch611

stretch611

Highest and High are 3, 26, which are the ones we are trying to fix before experimental. Those numbers generally go up at first as it usually takes less time to find bugs, than fix them.

In some cases you fix a bug, but then it comes back to you. Like I fixed the mountain lions rear end jittering when turning, but then they found a case where it does it when sliding around cars, so have to figure that one out. Cue funny remarks...

Personally, I would find it funnier if you referred to mountain lions as cougars; they are the same after all. Then maybe replace jittering with shaking or perhaps even twerking.

Now think how much more interesting the comments would be if you had mention the bug of "seeing the cougars rear end twerking." I would guess that quite a few people might even want you to leave it in there and not fix it as all as they would prefer to see cougars twerking.

stretch611

stretch611

Now think how much more interesting the comments would be if you had mention the bug of "seeing the cougars twerking." I would guess that quite a few people might even want you to leave it in there and not fix it as all as they would prefer to see cougars twerking.