Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Not a big deal, but I hope that some of the mods that don't really have an in-world explanation eventually get one. Like the mods simply named "stength mod" or "agility mod" that raise attributes that are coming. Making it be some kind of in game item would be helpful for immersion. 😀

Very happy to see the trader vo changes, it'll be much better. Same goes with the specific biome assignments for each trader.

I noticed some of the resource costs being, almost kind of absurd. I could be remembering wrong, but I think they showed a tier 6 auto shotgun in the 2nd dev stream, and it took a ridiculous amount of forged steel. I know this had to be done for balance, it just stuck out to me a bit 😅

My main concern now is with how looting works. It doesn't seem like where you go majorly impacts loot, for instance; I remember once looting an entire pop'n pills location, only to get no antibiotics or honey to treat my infection. I know they said back in a21 that the location influences the loot a bit, but it'd be nice if the chance was maybe further adjusted? As it stands, tree stumps are more of a reliable source of a cure when compared to trying to raid a medical facility.

I think some more contextual loot would be nice, because a lot of the time, lootstage can punish you for doing high tier pois early with meagre rewards, with things like military bases having purely primitive weapons, which is kind of confusing since many have non-variable difficulty, with things like garunteed spawns of dogs or ferals on day 1, so you'd expect them to be very rewarding if you somehow manage.

I'm also hoping for an eventual improvement of rivers in rwg. I notice that they often only generate in the corners of the world, far away from most pois, and some just spawn empty, and without water? A previous poster talked about flooded basement to better utilize the new water system, and I think that's a great idea. There isn't much point to going into lakes or water as it stands (at least as far as I know, could be wrong)

Lots of the new particles in particular look fantastic, though all of this cool new art looks great, it makes the common stuff stick out. Ground textures, trees, etc look very dated now, and I'm surprised they haven't been updated. Very happy they changed road decals though, that should help. 👍

User

User

Not a big deal, but I hope that some of the mods that don't really have an in-world explanation eventually get one. Like the mods simply named "stength mod" or "agility mod" that raise attributes that are coming. Making it be some kind of in game item would be helpful for immersion. 😀

Very happy to see the trader vo changes, it'll be much better. Same goes with the specific biome assignments for each trader.

I noticed some of the resource costs being, almost kind of absurd. I could be remembering wrong, but I think they showed a tier 6 auto shotgun in the 2nd dev stream, and it took a ridiculous amount of forged steel. I know this had to be done for balance, it just stuck out to me a bit 😅

My main concern now is with how looting works. It doesn't seem like where you go majorly impacts loot, for instance; I remember once looting an entire pop'n pills location, only to get no antibiotics or honey to treat my infection. I know they said back in a21 that the location influences the loot a bit, but it'd be nice if the chance was maybe further adjusted? As it stands, tree stumps are more of a reliable source of a cure when compared to trying to raid a medical facility.

I think some more contextual loot would be nice, because a lot of the time, lootstage can punish you for doing high tier pois early with meagre rewards, with things like military bases having purely primitive weapons, which is kind of confusing since many have non-variable difficulty, with things like garunteed spawns of dogs or ferals on day 1, so you'd expect them to be very rewarding if you somehow manage.

I'm also hoping for an eventual improvement of rivers in rwg. I notice that they often only generate in the corners of the world, far away from most pois, and some just spawn empty, and without water? A previous poster talked about flooded basement to better utilize the new water system, and I think that's a great idea. There isn't much point to going into lakes or water as it stands (at least as far as I know, could be wrong)

Lots of the new particles in particular look fantastic, though all of this cool new art looks great, it makes the common stuff stick out. Ground textures, trees, etc look very dated now, and I'm surprised they haven't been updated. Very happy they changed road decals though, that should help. 👍

User

User

I noticed some of the resource costs being, almost kind of absurd. I could be remembering wrong, but I think they showed an auto shotgun tier 6 in the 2nd dev stream, and it took a ridiculous amount of forged steel. I know this had to be done for balance, it just stuck out to me a bit 😅

User

User

Very happy to see the trader vo changes, it'll be much better. Same goes with the biome assignments for each traders.

I noticed some of the resource costs being, almost kind of absurd. I could be remembering wrong, but I think they showed an auto shotgun tier 6 in the 2nd dev stream, and it took a ridiculous amount of forged steel. I know this had to be done for balance, it just stuck out to me a bit 😅