Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

I noticed in tonight's dev stream that the farmer set is still bloodied? I was kind of hoping that it would be changed from the previous armor showcase given that its a bit weird that something that can be crafted is pre-bloodied, espescially when most of the other gear is clean.

New poi's look great visually, but honestly, I was hoping there would be less in terms of triggers and scripted stuff. I really hope I'm not punished even more than in a21 for breaking through a random wall or something instead of going through the standard path. I've also noticed bulletproof windows in a large amount of buildings. I think they have more hp than some stone/concrete walls, which I find a bit strange? I don't know glass, so it could make sense, but I'm not sure. Not trying to just be negative, very excited for a lot of the stuff shown on the stream 😅

I also don't mind, but they said 75 poi's, I swear I remember a social media post saying "hundreds". Once again, 75 is a lot, and I don't really feel strongly about this, but they should probably give more accurate figures in promotions, sort of like how in the 1.0 trailer, there were way too many zombies in the streets.

Challenge menu looks pretty cool. I'm excited to get my hands on the game when experimental comes out!

User

User

I noticed in tonight's dev stream that the farmer set is still bloodied? I was kind of hoping that it would be changed from the previous armor showcase given that its a bit weird that something that can be crafted is pre-bloodied, espescially when most of the other gear is clean.

New poi's look great visually, but honestly, I was hoping there would be less in terms of triggers and scripted stuff. I really hope I'm not punished even more than in a21 for breaking through a random wall or something instead of going through the standard path. I've also noticed bulletproof windows in a large amount of buildings. I think they have more hp than some stone/concrete walls, which I find a bit strange? I don't know glass, so it could make sense, but I'm not sure. Not trying to just be negative, very excited for a lot of the stuff shown on the stream 😅

User

User

New poi's look great visually, but honestly, I was hoping there would be less in terms of triggers and scripted stuff. I really hope I'm not punished even more than in a21 for breaking through a random wall or something instead of going through the standard path. I've also noticed bulletproof windows in a large amount of buildings. I think they have more hp than some stone/concrete walls, which I find a bit strange? I don't know glass, so it could make sense, but I'm not sure.

User

User

New poi's look great visually, but honestly, I was hoping there would be less in terms of triggers and scripted stuff. I really hope I'm not punished even more than in a21 for breaking through a random wall or something instead of going through the standard path. I've also noticed bulletproof windows in a large amount of buildings. I think they have more hp than some stone/concrete walls, which I find a bit strange? I don't know glass, so it could make sense, but I'm not sure.

User

User

New poi's look great visually, but honestly, I was hoping there would be less in terms of triggers and scripted stuff. I really hope I'm not punished even more than in a21 for breaking through a random wall or something instead of going through the standard path. I've also noticed bulletproof windows in a large amount of buildings. I think they have more hp than some stone/concrete walls, which I find a bit strange?

User

User