Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Hello @Faatal, this is Dmitry wanted to ask I used to remember in the old version of 7 days to die there were quests or magazines of killing zombies, animals!For example, I found a quest and there were animal kills (kill one moose, kill one chicken, pig, and so on) for these quests they gave experience and chips!Please tell me when it will be added again?Thank you in advance!

Hello @Faatal, this is Dmitry wanted to ask I used to remember in the old version of 7 days to die there were quests or magazines of killing zombies, animals!For example, I found a quest and there were animal kills (kill one moose, kill one chicken, pig, and so on) for these quests they gave experience and chips!Please tell me when it will be added again?Thank you in advance!

Дмитрий

Дмитрий

удалить

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler