Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

That very moment when he mixed up the technical assignment and, instead of rotten walking corpses, portrayed hyperactive violent people from a mental hospital.

It’s a strange feeling, I’ve been playing the game since 2017, I haven’t had any complaints other than those related to optimization. Always my favorite version of the game is 16.4. But lately I started to find fault with the game, I don’t like that the zombies are not thin, as if they were just infected, and before that they ate well.

Metro побывало на съёмках "Ходячих мертвецов". Metro

I don't like the fact that they feel pain and react to the blow by grabbing their wounds and screaming in pain. I don't like that the zombies are too colorful when they should be gray like in 16.4A.

7 Days To Die Alpha 17.4 (b4) (32bit) [Early Access] (2016) [RUS|ENG]  Repack DD :: Скачать через торрент Игры Steam GOG 2023-24 г на русском  последняя версия

I don't like their animation; their bodies should fall apart from such movements. I don't like that 7DTD zombies have emotions and start screaming when they see you or get angry when you hit them with a critical hit.
Should we expect any changes to the zombies that will make them more like classic zombies (like those from The Walking Dead)? Or should I immediately start learning modding and try to remake the zombies myself?

That very moment when he mixed up the technical assignment and, instead of rotten walking corpses, portrayed hyperactive violent people from a mental hospital.

It’s a strange feeling, I’ve been playing the game since 2017, I haven’t had any complaints other than those related to optimization. Always my favorite version of the game is 16.4. But lately I started to find fault with the game, I don’t like that the zombies are not thin, as if they were just infected, and before that they ate well.Metro побывало на съёмках "Ходячих мертвецов". Metro

I don't like the fact that they feel pain and react to the blow by grabbing their wounds and screaming in pain. I don't like that the zombies are too colorful when they should be gray like in 16.4A.7 Days To Die Alpha 17.4 (b4) (32bit) [Early Access] (2016) [RUS|ENG]  Repack DD :: Скачать через торрент Игры Steam GOG 2023-24 г на русском  последняя версия

I don't like their animation; their bodies should fall apart from such movements. I don't like that 7DTD zombies have emotions and start screaming when they see you or get angry when you hit them with a critical hit.
Should we expect any changes to the zombies that will make them more like classic zombies (like those from The Walking Dead)? Or should I immediately start learning modding and try to remake the zombies myself?