Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
44 minutes ago, faatal said:

I have no idea. I am one of those people that turn off all game music, so not on my radar.

1 They call it FSR native. I call it FSR Ultra in the AA choices. It is FSR 3 with no upscaling and it is added.

2 DLSS is not added as I could not get the plugin I used for Unity to be stable.

3 Head mods are currently not shown.

4 Yes. The top mod slot would get toggled by F. The radial menu would allow you to toggle each.

5 Don't think so. I believe Unity needs to be set to one on launch.

6 Don't know.

7 Yes.

1. Great news, thanks!

2. I know. I was asking about DLAA availability at the time when (and if) DLSS SR is implemented.

39 minutes ago, faatal said:

I have no idea. I am one of those people that turn off all game music, so not on my radar.

1 They call it FSR native. I call it FSR Ultra in the AA choices. It is FSR 3 with no upscaling and it is added.

2 DLSS is not added as I could not get the plugin I used for Unity to be stable.

3 Head mods are currently not shown.

4 Yes. The top mod slot would get toggled by F. The radial menu would allow you to toggle each.

5 Don't think so. I believe Unity needs to be set to one on launch.

6 Don't know.

7 Yes.

1. Great news, thanks!

2. I know. I was asking about the availability of DLAA at the moment when (and if) DLSS SR will be implemented.