Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
9 hours ago, faatal said:

Gray - downtown

Blue - commercial

Yellow - industrial

Green - residential

Cyan - rural

Darker of those colors if remnant.

FSR AA looks much better. Like TAA, FSR AA uses camera jitter, so it is not quite the same effect in a picture or when standing still.

Is a mod. Here you can see it enabled in the background.

image.thumb.png.630dd1debfedc56426ed3e8e6e71d543.png

1. By FSR AA, by any chance did you mean FSRAA? This is FSR 2\3 with x1.0 scaling, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong). Why don't you add it then?
2. The same situation with DLAA: this is DLSS SR, which does not scale the image. Why don't you want to add this when DLSS SR is added? I know that DLSS SR works well. But still, not everyone needs an upscale, but a higher-quality AA is definitely needed. In addition, there will still be no FPS gain from the aspcale, since the game depends on the CPU. And DLAA will obviously be of higher quality than DLSS SR Q. Therefore, I would also like to see the opportunity to increase the resolution of the render. Unless, of course, it is difficult to implement. In that case, I can understand it. However, it would still be desirable to implement this someday.
3. Will helmet modifications be visually displayed? Will we see a night vision device, a cigar, and so on? I suppose not.
4. Will it be possible to install a night vision device and a flashlight mod at the same time? How will it work?
5. Will it be possible to switch between DX 11, DX 12, VK and OGL in the game settings? It will be inconvenient if this remains in the launcher.
6. I hope the inscription with the game version disappears from the screen?

7. Will the traders's open/close announcements be redone? Right now it's the same voice for everyone.

Gray - downtown

Blue - commercial

Yellow - industrial

Green - residential

Cyan - rural

FSR AA looks much better. Like TAA, FSR AA uses camera jitter, so it is not quite the same effect in a picture or when standing still.

1. By FSR AA, by any chance did you mean FSRAA? This is FSR 2\3 with x1.0 scaling, as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong). Why don't you add it then?
2. The same situation with DLAA: this is DLSS SR, which does not scale the image. Why don't you want to add this when DLSS SR is added? I know that DLSS SR works well. But still, not everyone needs an upscale, but a higher-quality AA is definitely needed. In addition, there will still be no FPS gain from the aspcale, since the game depends on the CPU. And DLAA will obviously be of higher quality than DLSS SR Q. Therefore, I would also like to see the opportunity to increase the resolution of the render. Unless, of course, it is difficult to implement. In that case, I can understand it. However, it would still be desirable to implement this someday.
3. Will helmet modifications be visually displayed? Will we see a night vision device, a cigar, and so on? I suppose not.
4. Will it be possible to install a night vision device and a flashlight mod at the same time? How will it work?
5. Will it be possible to switch between DX 11, DX 12, VK and OGL in the game settings? It will be inconvenient if this remains in the launcher.

7. Will the traders' open/close announcements be redone? Right now it's the same voice for everyone.

Gray - downtown

Blue - commercial

Yellow - industrial

Green - residential

Cyan - rural